Armfield at ASEE Annual Conference 23-26 June, Atlanta, USA
Posted on 23rd May 2013
Armfield will be attending the ASEE annual conference on 23-26 June in Atlanta, USA. This year we will have two stands at the conference and will be displaying our latest innovations in engineering education teaching equipment. The revolutionary new Understanding Structural Behaviour range will be on display showing the future of Structural Engineering teaching equipment. We will be showcasing the latest add-ons to our popular Heat Transfer range of equipment and also will be launching a brand new system that has been developed with Washington State University. While we do not want to give too much away before the show, this new teaching system can be used to teach multiple engineering subjects to students of all ages making it one of the most versatile, easy to use and understand teaching systems on the market! Come and join us at the show.
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- XXIII Hydraulic Engineering Congress
- Armfield Prize
- Air-Conditioning Training Unit released
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield is at the ASEE conference and expo in New O...
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- New teaching and research tech for Heat & Mass Trans...