Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
Posted on 2nd March 2017
Armfield's latest addition to its RA equipment range, the Air Conditioning Training Unit (RA4) is a standalone desktop refrigeration demonstrator based on a vapour-compression refrigeration system (VCRS). It's designed to demonstrate component function, instrumented running conditions showing refrigeration pressures, and help students identify performance under running and fault conditions as well as to simulate faults in the unit.
It doesn't require any external hardware or software to operate, and has been designed with the classroom in mind, with quiet operation and a low-voltage DC compressor and circuit unit.
We will be introducing this unit in detail at GESS Dubai 2017 (see details below), with a full data sheet available as of the exhibition in March.
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- XXIII Hydraulic Engineering Congress
- Armfield Prize
- Air-Conditioning Training Unit released
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield is at the ASEE conference and expo in New O...
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- New teaching and research tech for Heat & Mass Trans...
- New teaching and research tech for Chemical Engineer...