Armfield is at the ASEE conference and expo in New Orleans
Posted on 28th June 2016
The ASEE conference and exhibition is taking place in New Orleans from 26 to 29 June 2016, and we at Armfield have a large exhibition stand there. Among the items we have on show are the 3-Phase Horizontal Separator (UOP30), Sedimentation Studies Apparatus (W2MkII) and a couple of products from our new Fire Testing Technology range, the Ignitability Apparatus (FTT1) and Heat Release & Mass Loss Calorimeter (FTT5).
In typical Louisiana fashion, the atmosphere on the showroom floor has been busy, vibrant and fun, as the images show. We've even had a marching band come through our stand, which doesn't happen every day.
There's still a couple of days to go at the event, so if you're at ASEE, don't hesitate to come to our stand and have a chat with our team.
Other recent Stories
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- XXIII Hydraulic Engineering Congress
- Armfield Prize
- Air-Conditioning Training Unit released
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- New teaching and research tech for Heat & Mass Trans...
- New teaching and research tech for Chemical Engineer...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...