New Multi-discipline Engineering Teaching Equipment. The DLMX is here!
Posted on 18th June 2013
Armfield and Washington State University have joined forces to develop a versatile system to teach Fluid Mechanics, Thermo Fluids and Heat Transfer to the next generation of engineers. The system is unique in many ways and delivers learning in a highly visual manner, inspiring younger students to have fun and enjoy learning science and engineering subjects. The units are small, robust and battery operated, delivering outstanding results and data. This makes them functional for universities, colleges and also high schools, where the highly visual learning is perfect for engaging the student. The DLMX supports multiple language options and is simple to operate enabling the system to be used by students individually, in groups or as part of a tutor led display in front of larger classes. A wide range of engineering topics are available at launch including Cross Flow Heat Exchangers, Fluidised Bed, Orifice Plate, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Tubular Heat Exchangers, Energy Losses in Hydraulic Systems and Venturi System.
Learn more - Click here
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- XXIII Hydraulic Engineering Congress
- Armfield Prize
- Air-Conditioning Training Unit released
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield is at the ASEE conference and expo in New O...
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- New teaching and research tech for Heat & Mass Trans...