The future of UHT / HTST Systems is available now!
Posted on 2nd January 2013
The service unit comprises of a feed tank, a product pump, instrumentation for the heat exchangers and an electrically powered hot water boiler with recirculation pump. It’s controlled by an integral programmable logic controller (plc.) and can process UHT product at up to 20 Litres per hour with temperatures up to 150 degrees.
To learn more, please view the FT174X datasheet at www.explorearmfield.com/data/ft74xts
Other recent Stories
- Worlddidac membership - Platinum level
- Engineering Fundamentals (EF series) launched
- Armfield release new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield catches fire - and tests it with the new FT...
- Oil and Water do not mix - introducing the UOP30 3-P...
- Hydrology range expanded with the addition of a new ...
- Biochemical Engineering and Waste Water Treatment bo...
- New Improved RA1 MkII
- Desktop Learning Modules - DLMX
- Introducing the new revolutionary teaching system fr...